The History of The St Enodoc
The St Enodoc is a privately owned Cornish boutique Hotel in an exquisite hideaway with sweeping views over the Camel Estuary, Rock.
The hotel was built in the 1920’s by Miss Skinner and Miss Webber. It was very exclusive and hosted Princess Alexandra of Kent during the war. St Enodoc then underwent a large remodelling in 1999 to re-establish it as one of Cornwall’s main seaside-chic boutique hotels. It’s a modern coastal retreat flooded with light, delivering a fresh and contemporary style with an emphasis on brightly coloured furnishings and fabrics.
The hotel was bought in January 2019 by a family with a long standing love of the hotel and area. The hotel is managed by family members Lucy and James Strachan.